Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Who would you cast as Gene in a movie?

Sorry for being the worst ever blogger - I can't believe so much time has passed without a post. Truth is, I've been really busy going through the proof-edits for The Prey and writing the still untitled Book 3. I'll try to do better with this blog in August!

Anyway, if The Hunt was made into a movie, who would you cast as Gene? A few months ago, I did my dream cast list over at the awesome Wondrous Reads blog - take a look at my list and tell me if you agree with my choices.

Justine Magazine wrote a piece in their upcoming August/September print issue about who they would cast in popular YA novels. Want to guess who they'd cast as Gene?




Yes, that's right: Josh Hutcherson, otherwise known as Peeta of the Hunger Games. They were looking for the strong & silent type, and Hutcherson seems to fit the bill for them. What do you think of their choice? Who would you cast as Peeta?




8 comments:

  1. not josh. stick to hunger games please. that is my favorite series EVER, but don't let people be thinking about Hunger Games when you watch The Hunt. it's a great book and deserves it's own fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Gene not an Asian character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas Mann - all the way!!

    Dominic, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick Robinson from The Kings of Summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will it be made into a movie because it should be

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think Dylan o'brien would be a good gene <3 <3

    ReplyDelete